Modalities that Amy uses as a practitioner:
- Certified Emotion Code Practitioner, which helps with emotional balance
- Certified Body Code, which helps with the health of the body, mind and spirit
- Certified Emotional Freedom Coach (EFT/Tapping), great for lifting moods and releasing overwhelm and anxiety among many other things
- Certified Law of Attraction Life Coach, great for planning, lifting moods, using meditations, visualization and processes for drawing out deep underlying thoughts and teaching you how YOU can release them yourself so you are not dependent on a practitioner, the rest of your life. But puts the power in your hands.
- Other Modalities I Love to use:
Donna Eden's Energy Techniques
Teaching about your Lead Chakra so you can understand yourself and others more fully.
All of these modalities have served me in my healing and the reason for my growth and how I came into the light from my own darkness that I experienced.
Click here for my Story.
- I have personal experience from growing up with an extremely depressed and anxious mother that continued for her off and on into my adulthood.
- My own depression and anxiety that started when I was young and postpartum depression that lasted for about 11 years until I finally decided enough was enough and found a practitioner to support me in my healing and through study and using healing techniques I eventually found relief, I continue to work and study so that I don't fall back into it. As I've seen myself do when I don't take care of myself. Good thing this work is fun, simple, and easy!
- I've worked with many clients, experiencing anything ranging from sadness to moderate depression, and on a rare occasion even to the point of not wanting to live. (I recommend that if you are experiencing severe depression you see your doctor and I would be more than happy to help you in addition to that.)
- I also have experience with clients with PTSD, and have a child with anxiety and fears and a learning disorder and other special needs that these modalities have help a lot with.
- I've had great success with helping with abundance financially.
- I have had clients that live in group home situations because of mild mental illness and behavior problems.
- I've had clients with physical issues like back pain and arm pain, brain fog, exhaustion, getting pregnant, morning sickness, ear infectionsetc.
- My passion is working with Women and supporting them in their endeavors to care for others. So often they spend their time and energy helping others while forgetting about themselves.
Dr. Bradley Nelson, Founder of the Body Code.
What an amazing man!!
I'm kinda excited to see him, can you tell? :0)
Dr. Bruce Nelson, brother of Dr. Bradley Nelson and his wife Lana
Nelson. My personal practitioners for many years.
They are very humble, gifted, generous and dear friends of my family.
I love them.
They have brought so much growth and healing into my life and my