Everyone feels low at some point in life, but if you have clinical depression, these feelings are constant. Depression is usually worst in the morning and may make it difficult to work, study, take care of yourself and enjoy your friends and favorite activities. At Blossom Holistic Health we can help you overcome these consuming feelings of dread and apathy.
Symptoms of Depression
- Fatigue or loss of energy
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Problems with focus and concentration; inability to make decisions
- Insomnia or excessive sleeping
- Lack of interest in things that are otherwise enjoyable
- Withdrawal from others and social activiites
- Psychomotor agitation (pacing, hand wringing, rubbing, inability to sit still}
- Slowness (slowed or softened speech, slowed thinking, slowed movement)
- Weight loss or gain
- Thoughts of death or suicide
- Anger and irritability, may include violence
- Decreased libido
Triggers of Depression
- Grief because of a loss –this can be death of a loved one, loss of employment, loss of financial status, divorce, separation, etc.
- Social isolation and loneliness
- Life changes – moving, job change, graduation, retirement, birth of a child, children leaving the home, etc.
- Personal conflicts in relationships
- Physical, sexual, emotional abuse
- Particular medications have depression listed as a possible side effect
- Hormonal changes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Environmental Toxins
- Habit of Negative thinking and Self-Talk
- General Depression Passed on to you- (inherited) you can clear it for you and generations back
You can literally become "Programmed" to be depressed because of these things above. Luckily you can also be reprogrammed subconsciously through energy work. And reprogrammed consciously through Life Coaching.
Depression is diagnosed based on symptoms, though there are medical disorders and medications that can contribute to depression. For example, women who have just given birth often experience postpartum depression which turns into clinical depression. High blood pressure, medications, hormone-altering drugs and stimulants are examples of drugs that can cause depression.
If you’re ready to beat depression, make a Free (over the phone) Buds to Blossoms Discovery Session with Amy Francis to see what the best plan for you would be in beating this. Depression can be treated alternatively through a blended combination of life coaching, EFT and energy healing. It got her out of it and many of her clients as well. Appointments are over the phone or in-office.