Women's Blossom Group Rules & Conditions Hey Gorgeous Soul!
In order to keep the private Blossom group as high vibe and positive as possible, I have created some group rules to preserve the incredible quality of the posts and value shared inside. Please note by requesting to join the group and being approved into the group, you automatically agree to the rules below.
1. Read the "pinned post" at the top of the group upon approval. This will give you an introduction to who Amy Francis is, why she created the group, and what the group is all about.You'll get a great idea of whether this group is for you or not, and will give you a chance to grab some incredible freebies to make your journey that much more fun!
2. PLEASE BE KIND & UPLIFTING.
3. Self-Promotion is not allowed in this group.
4. Please refrain from promoting another group in this group.
5. Refrain from making charity posts or asking for money in this group.
6. Friend requests, follow for follow, or page liking threads are forbidden.
7. Soliciting other members' Facebook message inboxes with your MLM or business through this group is strictly forbidden. So is asking members to PM you for "links."If they are interested in what you have to offer, they will reach out to you on their own.
8. Be helpful. If you have an answer to someone's question or a solution to help a member out, please offer it. That's what this group is all about! Supporting one another!
9. This one is the most important rule of them all: Have a ton of fun.This group has the potential to forever change your thinking, feeling and literally manifest a life way cooler than you ever imagined. Use it to your advantage! Ask questions, share your experiences, let us know what you're manifesting and how you're healing your life.
Provide your best tips on womenhood or motherhood or how you are improving yourself for the better, and feel free to share inspirational articles, videos, blogs, and images that do NOT redirect to your website or offerings.
IMPORTANT: If you think that a member broke a rule, please report their post to ADMINS, and NOT to Facebook. That way, it will allow us to check out the post from our end and remove it if needed. Reporting it to Facebook doesn't do anything but flag the post for their review.
*Please note that Amy will break her own rules from time to time. If she feels that a post is valuable to the group and serves the highest good, she may promote something BlossomHolisticHealth.com related.
If you have agreed to the rules of the group, I would LOVE to welcome you inside the incredible, high vibe, inspirational community.
Please send us a request and we will approve you soon, if you haven't already!
DISCLAIMER Note: An Emotion/ Body Code Practitioner and LifeCoach do not diagnose medical problems nor is it a substitute for the need for medical attention or Psychological counseling. What TEC and TBC can do is discover and release emotions trapped in the body that are contributing to mental and/or physical issues, which then frees the body to balance with its own healing intelligence. Lifecoaching can help you discover how to change your thoughts so you can create happier experiences that can move you forward in your life.